Formerly, acetate plastic has been mainly made from cellulose acetate and phthalate plasticizer Centered in the EU, the trend is for increasing regulation against the use of phthalate-related chemical substances Daicel has developed a new non-phthalate plasticizer and realized a phthalate-free acetate plastic
The transparency, impact and oil resistance properties of acetate plastic are maintained Dimensional stability is superior to standard acetate plastics
● All exist extrusion sheets including mono color & pattern can be produced by Acety EC.
● Acety EC sheets can be made to eyewear with the same process as normal acetate sheets.
● Wet block & Dry block sheets will be launched in the future.
● In comparison to standard injection molding frame materials, Acety has superior luster and gloss, as well as a pleasant texture
Using only a polishing process, a high gloss can be achieved without coating
● Dimensional stability is superior, and thinner frames can be realized compared to standard acetate plastics
● From raw materials to compounding, all manufacturing is located in Japan
|Properties||Test method||Unit||Condition||ECP E0001-20||ECP E0001-26|
|Melt Flow Rate||SO1133||g/10min||20℃×10kg||21||67|
|Impact Strength, Charpy||ISO179/1eA||kJ/m2||23℃||8||17|